ITV has confirmed that Ant and Dec’s new game show which features an unlimited jackpot will return for a second series.
Limitless Win, hosted by presenting duo Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly, sees contestants answer questions for the chance to win the massive prize pool.
The broadcaster said the first episode of the quiz show drew 6.1 million viewers since it first aired earlier this year, making it its biggest launch for a new entertainment series since The Masked Singer.
The pilot episode featured a married couple working on the NHS frontline winning £500,000 as they bet £100,000 with just one lifeline to answer their final question.
Critical care doctor Will and midwife Kathryn said they felt ‘incredible’ after cashing in their half million pound prize pool and said they would use the money to buy a house and a motorhome to travel. Father and son duo Tony and Zee also took home a further £250,000 in the second episode.
McPartlin said, “We are thrilled Limitless Win was a hit with viewers and will be back for more. We are more than happy to be able to start all over again and we can’t wait to find new candidates to play the first TV show with an unlimited jackpot.
- Moon Knight on Disney Plus: Oscar Isaac stars as a mercenary who suffers from dissociative identity disorder (and a slightly stringy accent if the trailer is to be believed) in Marvel’s latest TV series.
- Download season 2 on Amazon Prime: Parks and Rec co-creator Greg Daniels’ sci-fi comedy with a heart about living in a luxurious digital afterlife is back. Season 1 is also available if you missed that gem.
- WeCrashed on Apple TV: Jared Leto and Anne Hathaway lead a miniseries based on the rise and fall of virtual office company WeWork.
- Joe Vs Carole on Peacock (free streaming with sky tv and Now): SNL’s Kate McKinnon stars as Carole Baskin in this drama about the real-life characters behind The Tiger King.
- Bridgerton Season 2 on Netflix: The streaming giant’s biggest show to date is back with more gossip than ever.
This article contains affiliate links, we may receive a commission on any sales we generate from it. Learn more
Donnelly added: “We expect bigger and dizzier climbs on the unlimited money ladder. We can’t wait.
The first series will end this Saturday and the broadcaster said a pair will “reach spectacular new heights”.
Katie Rawcliffe, Head of Entertainment Commissioning at ITV, said: “Ant & Dec’s Limitless Win has quickly become an audience favourite, with families across the country playing from their homes. It was a no-brainer to bring back the high-stakes game show.
– Ant & Dec’s Limitless Win ends this Saturday on ITV and ITV Hub at 8.30pm.
For more stories of where you live, visit In your region.