A new board game inspired by a beloved Disney Parks attraction is set to launch in October 2022. Ravensburger is thrilled to present Space Mountain: All Systems Go.
What is happening:
- Ravensburger, the acclaimed publisher behind award-winning board games, toys and puzzles, today announced Space Mountain: All Systems Go, an intergalactic adventure game based on Disney parks’ thrilling Space Mountain attraction.
- The high-flying game features artwork from all five Space Mountain attractions around the world and will be available nationwide in October 2022.
- In Space Mountain: All Systems Go, designed by Chris Leder and Kevin Rodgers, players take on the role of pilots venturing into the far reaches of space. To complete their mission and win the game, players must visit all five Starports while flying over wormholes, avoiding asteroids, and performing daring twists around flying comets, unknown planets, and more.
- The game features stand-up travelers from all five Space Mountain attractions at Disney parks around the world (Disneyland Paris Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Hong Kong Disneyland Park, Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort).
- Game components also nod to fan-favorite parts of the ride, including a “Launch Bay” dice tower and four colorful rockets.
- Space Mountain: All Systems Go will be available in October 2022 for $29.99 MSRP at major retailers and friendly local game stores.
- The game is suitable for two to four players, ages 8 and up, and takes around 20 to 40 minutes to play.
What they say :
- “As big Disney Parks fans, the team was thrilled to take on the challenge of turning another attraction into a tabletop gaming experience,” said Cassidy Werner, games manager for Ravensburger North America. “Space Mountain: All Systems Go captures the excitement of the Space Mountain attraction and delivers it to players in the comfort of their own homes.”