- Tim Hortons is entering the Metaverse for the first time with a fun Tims Speed Run obstacle course playable on Roblox. Players are challenged to navigate the course while carrying a tray of Tims, jumping on spinning donuts and bagels, dodging bouldering Timbits, and picking up golden coffee beans for bonus points.
- The Tims Run Club product collection is also available TODAY and includes hat, socks, slides, long-sleeved shirt and two windbreakers. Registered Tim Rewards members will receive early access to the Tims Racing Club Merchandise Collection from 9 am – 11 a.m. ET via a code sent to their email or the Tim Hortons mobile app.
TORONTO, September 29, 2022 /CNW/ – Tim Hortons is celebrating National Coffee Day by entering the Metaverse for the first time with a new Roblox game and launching the sale of limited-edition Tims Run Club apparel.
The Tims Speed Run challenge is now available to play on Roblox. The one-of-a-kind obstacle course takes you through a world populated by mountain-sized Tims coffee and donuts. Players are challenged to race the course and set the fastest Tims Speed Run time while carrying a tray of Tims, jumping on spinning donuts and bagels, dodging Timbits rocks and collecting golden coffee beans for bonus points. Developed in partnership with Roblox and Media.Monks, this unique course will be available to Roblox users worldwide within the next month.
Tims Run Club
Tim Hortons is also celebrating National Coffee Day today in style with unique and exciting opportunities for guests to enjoy. from Canada favorite coffee* and a classic pastime – Tim’s Race. In honor of the millions of Canadians who run a Tims Run every day before work, at lunch or on the way home, Tim Hortons is today launching an exclusive line of limited-edition Tims Run Club apparel. .
“Last year, our launch of Double Double™ inspired products on National Coffee Day was a huge success. Each launch sold out within minutes. This year, we wanted to take a look at a hobby that our guests invented themselves: the Tims Race,” says Hope BagozziChief Marketing Officer at Tim Hortons.
“We created the Tims Run Club – the only running club where no running is involved. Our exclusive Tims Run Club merchandise has nifty little features like the insulated pocket on our premium windbreaker to keep your sandwich warm. hot breakfast.There is also elbow padding on the left arm for maximum comfort when resting your arm out of the car window while going through the drive-thru.And we also lined the left sleeve from premium windbreakers for extra weather protection on our cooler Canadian mornings and nights to drive-thru.”
The full line of limited edition Tims Run Club merchandise includes:
- Premium Tims Run Windbreaker featuring elbow padding for drive-thru comfort, a double-ply left sleeve for weather protection, an insulated kangaroo pocket to keep your Tims items warm, and an easy-access phone pocket
- A vintage inspiration Tims Run Club Classic Windbreaker wind and water resistant to keep you cool on all your Tims runs
- A Tims Run Club Antiperspirant 5 panel hat in classic Tims red
- A cotton jersey Tims Run Club Long Sleeve Shirt to keep you comfortable
- Always Fresh™ Tims Run Club Slides in classic Double Double™ brown
- Tims Run Club Socks that pair perfectly with Tims Run Club slides
- Tims Run Club headbands and bangles that go with any Tims order
Registered Tim Rewards members will get early access today starting at 9 am – 11 a.m. ET at Tims Run Club merchandising via a code sent to their email or available on the Tim Hortons mobile app. After 11 a.m. ETthe order will be open to all Canadians at www.timsrunclub.ca.
National Coffee Day app challenge
Tim Hortons guests can also celebrate National Coffee Day all week on the Tim Hortons app with the National Coffee Day Challenge. Order three different coffee drinks during the week and get 50 extra Tims Rewards points!
* Based on QSR/coffee shop coffee surveys (06/2022)
About Tim Hortons
In 1964, the first Tim Hortons® restaurant in Hamilton, Ont. opened its doors and Canadians have been ordering Tim Hortons signature Original Blend coffee, Double-Double™ coffees, donuts and Timbits® for years. Over the past 55 years, Tim Hortons has captured the hearts and taste buds of Canadians and become synonymous with service. from Canada favorite cafe. Tim Hortons is from Canada largest restaurant chain operating in the fast food industry with nearly 4,000 restaurants across the country. More than a coffee and pastry shop, Tim Hortons is part of the fabric of Canada and customers can enjoy hot and cold specialty beverages – including lattes, cappuccinos and espressos, teas and our famous Iced Capps® – as well only delicious breakfasts, sandwiches, wraps, soups and more. Tim Hortons has more than 5,100 restaurants in Canada, United States and around the world. For more information about Tim Hortons, visit TimHortons.ca
For more information: [email protected]