Birmingham, May 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The system uses a pure GameFi approach to encourage physical activity among its users.
Additionally, the project has a social element to provide users with an enhanced experience.
Latest team announcements
Recently, WalkSphere has enthusiastically informed the market of its intention to take two new steps:
- NFT Sale: The first digital shoes will soon be available. These NFTs will allow users to participate in the project’s Walk-to-Earn model.
- Sale of tokens:WALKX will go live on the BNB channel with a total supply of 1 billion tokens. WalkSphere will allocate WALKX to private and public sale rounds (50, marketing (10%), staking (10%) and DEX liquidity (30%).
After releasing its app on the Play Store, the team is set to launch its system on iOS devices.
A new GameFi experience
Those wishing to understand how WalkSphere’s GameFi ecosystem works should consider its three pillars:
- While walking: Users can earn rewards by simply walking during their daily routine.
- Functioning: Alternatively, those looking for higher rewards can join the runner program.
- Hiring: The app allows users to hire other walkers/runners to share the final reward in a 20/80 ratio. The cost of hiring a runner is 1,000 WALKX.
In order to distribute the rewards, WalkSphere will introduce the KCAL token. KCAL will have a prominent role in the application, as it will serve as a daily and weekly reward.
Treasure Mode is a weekly and monthly event that players can participate in that rewards a treasure chest. This feature will allow users to win random prizes during physical activities.
Different digital sneakers will give different levels of rewards. More specifically, the team mentioned four characteristics among those contributing to the calculation of a price:
- type of basketball
- Rarity of sneakers
- Durability of sneakers
- User speed
The project has also introduced a social component into its innovative ecosystem. Everyone can join and add new friends or even challenge them. The developers also worked on a level-based mechanic to encourage the competitive spirit of walkers and runners.
The team also explained their plans to introduce an internal NFT marketplace to allow users to trade digital sneakers.
WalkSphere is a program that encourages individuals to get outside and walk regularly. The team has developed a decentralized platform for people who want to burn calories and love cryptocurrencies.
In order to help individuals improve their lifestyle, the team wants to create a robust resource ecosystem. WalkSphere works on a user-friendly method that does not require any crypto or NFT expertise.
Anyone curious to learn more about this initiative can follow WalkSphere on the social media below.
Twitter | Telegram (announcements) | Telegram (group chat)